Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The next day, February 1, Tinio, visited Sto. Domingo, unescorted and dressed as a farmer.
- Three days later another unescorted merchantman, the British "Troilus" was also sunk, with six hands drowned.
- From Durban she continued unescorted "via" Cape Town, crossed the South Atlantic and reached Trinidad on 14 July.
- Both escorted and unescorted rail tours are available for purchase to a number of UK and European destinations, including Edinburgh, Paris and Brussels.
- Her only convoy protection was on outward voyages from Liverpool to the North Atlantic west of Portugal, where she would leave the convoy to enter neutral Portuguese waters and proceed to Lisbon unescorted.
- In March 2013, a patient found not guilty due to mental impairment for attempted murder was allowed to leave the hospital on unescorted leave and did not return on the day.
- The skies over Sedan also showed the Stuka's weakness when met with fighter opposition; six French Curtiss H-75s attacked a formation of unescorted Ju 87s and shot down 11 out of 12 without loss.
- At approximately 6 a.m. on 4 June 1942 "C.O. Stillman" sailed from Aruba, unescorted but in company with another Standard Oil tanker, [...].
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!