Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Since 1969, the vulture (Portuguese: "urubu") has been the most recognized mascot of Flamengo.
- Zeferina (fl. 1826) was a female leader of an 1826 slave revolt, the Revolt of Quilombo do Urubu, outside Salvador, Bahia.
- The Rio Urubu State Forest lies to the north.
- "Adesmus urubu" is a species of beetle in the family Cerambycidae. It was described by Galileo and Martins in 1999. It is known from Brazil.
- The RRG Urubu Obs (the Urubu is an Argentinian Vulture), often known just as the RRG Obs, was a one-off, large, two or three seat glider designed for meteorological observations by Alexander Lippisch in Germany and first flown in 1932.
- They are also taught prepositions, knowns as vaetrumai urubu. Other areas include synonyms, antonyms and numerals, Irattai kilavi (a form of sound word), as well as direction words.
- Typical species are the Ipê, the Sagui and the Urubu.
- The municipality contains the [...] Rio Urubu State Forest, created in 2003.
- Kaapor (Ka’apor, Kaaporté), also known as "Urubú," "Caapor" or Urubú-Kaapor, is a Tupi–Guarani language spoken as a primary language by the Ka'apor people of Brazil. The language is also spoken as a second language by non-Ka'apor ethnic groups, including Tembé.
- The I.Ae.41 Urubú was a two-seat flying wing tailless glider, built in Argentina by the Fábrica Militar de Aviones (FMA) in the 1950s.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!