|NOUN || a used instrument | used instruments |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- It was he who developed the electronic potentiostat, the most widely used instrument of electrochemists.
- The most widely used instrument for peptide mass analysis are the MALDI-TOF instruments as they permit the acquisition of peptide mass fingerprints (PMFs) at high pace (1 PMF can be analyzed in approx.
- Moreover, the psaltery was a widely used instrument of the Middle Ages.
- Another commonly used instrument is the scanning electron microscopy (SEM) which apart from measuring the shape and size of the particles and topography of the surface can be used to determine the composition of elements and compounds the sample is composed of.
- Until the mid-Joseon Era, tungso had been used mainly in court music, but by the end of the 19th century and the early 20th century, it became a more widely used instrument.
- He developed the cardiotachometer, a widely used instrument for measuring the rapidity of heartbeat.
- They have gone from being a rare curiosity to a widely used instrument used for practice, and even performance, by both amateur and professional players.
- It has become a widely used instrument and has been translated into approximately fifty languages.
- While the net promoter score has gained popularity among business executives and is considered a widely used instrument for measuring customer loyalty in practice, it has also generated controversy in academic and market research circles.
- was also used for folk music, and later became the most commonly used instrument.
- Article 4 directions were in the past a rarely used instrument which was not particularly effective, and was difficult to apply as it always required the approval of the Secretary of State.
- Correlating damages in Western and Japanese construction, Omori released the first scale of earthquake damages that used instrument readings as well as observed effects to describe damages.
- In 1981, Maslach and Jackson developed the first widely used instrument for assessing burnout, the "Maslach Burnout Inventory" (MBI).
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!