Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- As with many telenovelas it produces in-house, Telemundo used product placement within the show.
- The company's most widely used product is the "Golden Tee Golf" series.
- He used product labels to promote his moral and religious ideas, including a belief in the goodness and unity of humanity.
- StarUML was the third most used product with 23.9% of the respondents having used it in their courses.
- In 2003, The Lego Group won a lawsuit in Norway against the marketing group Biltema for its sale of Coko products, on the grounds that the company used product confusion for marketing purposes.
- Baling wire was a commonly used product for many years before it was replaced by baling twine in the late 1970s.
- The growth is attributed to increasing on-line sales of used product by outlets such as Amazon.com, the growth of used music media is expected to continue to grow as the cost of digital downloads continues to rise.
- Some products have a brief period as a novelty item when they are actually new, only to become an established, commonly used product, such as the Hula Hoop or the Frisbee.
- Remains of this widely used product can be found mostly at the bottom of the sea like at the shipwrecks of Skaala a Norwedian steamer South from Bolt Head, of steamer Eleni, although it's yet to be confirmed, at Kasos' island, at Cardiff's port and at the remains of the expeditions in Antarctica.
- Because setting sprays can preserve make-up through heat, sweat and physical exertion, it has become a widely used product in the entertainment industry, favored by stylists in theatre, film and television.
- In many cases the reuse of such a good is significantly more beneficial than the pure recycling as eventual logistics and energy consumptions during the recycling don't occur and a used product can be resold instead of a new product being produced.
- RTÉ Television has previously used product placement on its series "The Late Late Show".
- The Moodyz studio used a special "Goro Tameike" label for videos directed by Tameike which used product codes of the type "MDYD-xxx", with MDYD-001, "Beautiful Mature Woman Illustrated" starring Reona Azabu, being released in December 2003.
- Respondents to the survey cited the two most common types of counterfeit components were blatant fakes and used product re-marked as higher grade.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!