Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
- Lord Thomas condemned Truss's comments, saying she was "completely and utterly wrong" to say the media could not be criticised.
- Allardyce has been labelled a long ball manager by some analysts, though he has disputed this perception as "totally and utterly wrong".
- In due course of time, both realise that their prejudices are utterly wrong.
- He could be scathing in his dismissal of any theory he found lacking, often labelling it "ganz falsch", "utterly wrong".
- In a speech given to the Institution of Civil Engineers in 1876 a Mr Redgrave described the midden closet as representing "the standard of all that is utterly wrong, constructed as it is of porous materials, and permitting free soakage of filth into the surrounding soil, capable of containing the entire dejections from a house, or from a block of houses, for months and even years".
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!