|NOUN || a vacant post | vacant posts |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Lieutenant Governor Fletcher Summerfield Stockdale filled the vacant post, acting as governor for five days, until provisional governor Andrew J.
- men's national team's top assistant, Dave Sarachan, to assume the vacant post.
- Sir Gordon Sprigg took the vacant post. As Rhode's complicity in the raid became known, there was a strong feeling of resentment and astonishment among his colleagues in the Cape ministry who had been ignorant of his connections with such schemes.
- He had hoped that this work would leverage him into the vacant post as superintendent of HM Nautical Almanac Office but John Russell Hind was preferred, Adams lacking the necessary ability as an organiser and administrator.
- That left large swaths of vacant, post-industrial acreage in the center of the zone.
- His appointment was seen as controversial from the start as Ger Cunningham, a selector under previous manager John Allen and the favourite for the job, was not even approached about the vacant post.
- On 24 May 2010, Hamburger SV announced that Reinhardt would be taking over the vacant post of sportdirector, and would therefore be ending his active career in professional football.
- In November 2019 he interviewed for the vacant post at Hearts.
- After bluffing her way into the vacant post Ben takes her under his wing and turns ugly duckling Mel into a swan.
- On September 6, 2009, Healey announced that she would not run for the vacant post.
- In 1850 and 1851 he studied in Geneva and came into contact with prominent botanists Edmond Boissier and Alphonse Pyrame de Candolle (who offered him the vacant post of curator at his herbarium).
- After a year at AZ, Van Basten decided to take up the vacant post of assistant coach under the new head coach of the Netherlands national team, Danny Blind.
- On 4 July 2010, he departed by mutual consent, set to take the vacant post at Leicester City.
- The fellows rather than surrender their offices and charter resolved for its property to be sold and no appointments to any vacant post could be made.
- In February 1993, with Torquay battling against a second successive relegation, from the new Division Three to the Football Conference, Fashanu applied for the vacant post of manager following Compton's departure, but was turned down in favour of Neil Warnock.
- In November 2007, it emerged that Kirsten was a candidate for the vacant post of coach of the India team.
- At the close of the 1962 campaign, Boston owner Tom Yawkey elevated manager Pinky Higgins to the club's vacant post of general manager and personally appointed Pesky as Higgins's replacement.
- Stockdale filled the vacant post of Governor for three months until provisional governor Andrew J.
- Despite being ensconced in Yorkshire, Baverstock did attempt to return to Wales, at one point applying for the vacant post of Controller of BBC Wales.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!