Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Back in Novgorod, the two men denied masterminding the killing, and Ontsifor convened a "Vladychnoe veche" ("a bishop's veche") in front of the Cathedral of Holy Wisdom while Ondreshko and Fedor convened another veche at Yaroslav's Courtyard on the Marketplace across the Volkhov from the cathedral.
- In the Novgorod Republic, the tysyatskii evolved into a judicial or commercial official and was elected from boyars at a veche for a period of one year.
- It was approved (with further additions) at veche at 1467.
- The magazines "Dilema" and "Dilema veche" are often regarded as one magazine, with "Dilema veche" being the continuation of "Dilema".
- The veche of Pskov Republic had legislative powers, it could appoint military commanders and hear ambassadors' reports.
- Annually, on Perun's Day (20 July) the "All-Slavic Veche" takes place in Kaluga.
- The "veche" was the highest legislature and judicial authority in the republic of Novgorod until 1478. In its sister state, Pskov, a separate veche operated until 1510.
- According to the Primary Chronicle there was a famine in the city during the siege and the residents assembled a veche or assembly to decide whether they should surrender to pechenegs.
- The newspapers "Pod sud" (To Trial; 1859–1862) and "Obshcheye veche" (General Veche; 1862–1864) were published as supplements to "Kolokol".
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!