Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- A resaw is a large band saw optimized for cutting timber along the grain to reduce larger sections into smaller sections or veneers.
- Although the veneers used to produce Fairey boats may appear to be parallel sided, every one was in fact profiled.
- Core Veneers -- Core veneers have the same basic requirements as face veneers, except that small splits are allowed, and there is no limit on the number of pin knots or edge joints.
- A company making high quality walnut veneers is established in the industrial zone.
- Wood veneers are typically sold by the square foot. With the ability to join veneers, even small pieces are usable, resulting in very little waste.
- Recent technological advances have been made which allow the construction of ultra-thin porcelain laminate veneers.
- Notable industries in Somerset include: Gunns Veneers, which is one of only three production facilities in Australasia.
- A resaw is a large bandsaw optimized for cutting timber along the grain to reduce larger sections into smaller sections or veneers.
- Direct or indirect composite veneers can be effective in improving aesthetics with minimal tooth tissue removal.
- Term for molded parts made from at least three thin veneers that are glued together with the grain of each running at a 90° angle to that in the next layer.
- Flexible stone veneers should not be confused with traditional stone veneer.
- (3 ply construction) and upwards; typically aircraft plywood uses veneers of 0.5 mm (approx 1/64 in) thickness although much thinner veneers such as 0.1 mm are also used in construction of some of the thinner panels.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!