Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The Dean of New Westminster and rector of the cathedral (Christ Church Cathedral) is the Very Reverend Christopher Pappas and the Executive Archdeacon of the diocese is the Venerable G.
- On 24 February 1409, the Venerable Joan Gilabert Jofré of the Military Order of Our Lady of Mercy was en route to Valencia's Cathedral to deliver a Lenten sermon when he witnessed a mentally ill man being lynched.
- He was Provost of St Newcastle Cathedral from 1938 to 1947 then Principal of the College of the Venerable Bede, Durham until 1959.
- After studying at the Venerable English College, Rome, Hine was ordained as a Catholic priest, on 28 October 1962 for the Archdiocese of Southwark.
- Cuthbert and the Venerable Bede.
- In 1971, DeSantis was made an associate Officer of the Venerable Order of Saint John.
- The "Venerable" William Gibson is another noted local figure, a Catholic martyr who was one of the eighty-five martyrs of England and Wales.
- Pope Francis approved his life as being one of heroic virtue on 16 July 2015, thus proclaiming him to be Venerable.
- Ecgbert had been a disciple of the Venerable Bede, who urged him to raise York to an archbishopric.
- During the medieval period the city gained spiritual prominence as the final resting place of Saint Cuthbert and Saint Bede the Venerable.
- The next step would be for him to be declared Venerable with the recognition of his heroic virtues.
- He served in the post for almost four years, having been consecrated a Bishop and installed on the feast of St Bede the Venerable, 25 May 2004.
- The first to die was Suger in 1152, of whom Bernard wrote to Eugene III, "If there is any precious vase adorning the palace of the King of Kings it is the soul of the venerable Suger".
- He is also a Commander of the Most Venerable Order of the Hospital of St.
- The synod appears to have sided with Cluny, for Humbert sent a letter to Peter the Venerable, the abbot of Cluny, claiming that Suero and Alfonso VII were simply slow to comply.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!