Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The SMVT is a transporter for pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) and biotin (vitamin B7) at the blood–brain barrier.
- Pantetheine is the cysteamine amide analog of pantothenic acid (vitamin B5).
- Pantethine (bis-pantethine or co-enzyme pantethine) is a dimeric form of pantetheine, which is produced from pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) by the addition of cysteamine.
- 5-kDaprotein that is a functional pantothenate kinase, an essential regulatory enzyme in coenzyme A (CoA) biosynthesis, and catalyzing the phosphorylation of pantothenate (vitamin B5), N-pantothenoyl-cysteine, and pantetheine (OMIM).
- Panthenol (also called pantothenol) is the alcohol analog of pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), and is thus a provitamin of B5.
- These ingredients include: dried egg as a source of high quality protein and fatty acids, flaxseed, which is rich in omega-3 fatty acid and aids in digestion, calcium carbonate as a source of calcium, and calcium pantothenate (vitamin B5) that acts as a coenzyme in the conversion of amino acids and is important for healthy skin.
- Pantothenic acid, also called vitamin B5 is a water-soluble B vitamin and therefore an essential nutrient.
- Pantothenic acid is precursory to biosynthesis of coenzyme A (CoA), which is not only required for cellular respiration, but also serves a role in the synthesis of structural and functional brain cell components such as cholesterol, amino acids, fatty acids and phospholipids. Vitamin B5 also plays a more direct role in cognitive function by participating in the synthesis of steroid hormones and neurotransmitters.
- Morgan's lab conducted significant research into the nutritional composition of foods and the biochemistry of vitamins, especially pantothenic acid (vitamin B5).
- Fatty acyl-CoA esters are fatty acid derivatives formed of one fatty acid, a 3'-phospho-AMP linked to phosphorylated pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) and cysteamine.
- Also known as pro- Vitamin B5, when applied topically, has humectant properties and conditions the skin.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!