|NOUN || a vocational rehabilitation | vocational rehabilitations |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- In Developing Talents, 2nd Edition, Grandin explores many unnoticed aspects of vocational rehabilitation programs that provide job training and placement for people with disabilities, as well as Social Security Administration programs that offer vocational assistance.
- For example, youth participating in programs run by state Vocational Rehabilitation agencies may continue to receive benefits even if they do not meet the adult disability definition.
- The Minnesota Department of Economic Security was formed in 1977 from the departments of Employment Services and Vocational Rehabilitation, the Governor's Manpower Office, and the Economic Opportunity Office, which administered anti-poverty programs.
- He has also worked as a vocational rehabilitation counselor and as a business consultant.
- Pennsylvania CareerLink serves as an access point for the Office of Vocational Rehabilitation.
- In 1976, newly elected Governor Jerry Brown appointed Roberts Director of the California Department of Vocational Rehabilitation—the same agency that had once labelled him too severely disabled to work.
- Vocational or technical training, and vocational rehabilitation services are available to help other graduates secure employment.
- The facility of Bosma Industries was initially a public institution created by the Indiana Legislature in 1915 and was known as the Board of Industrial Aid for the Blind, having also been operated in part by Indiana's Vocational Rehabilitation Services.
- The school is also approved to accept students via Vocational Rehabilitation, Work Investment Act (WIA), Corrections Administration, and approved for the training of students under the various GI Bill programs.
- Non-healthcare benefits include disability compensation, vocational rehabilitation, education assistance, home loans, and life insurance.
- In Switzerland, social policies in the field of disability have been significantly reshaped over the last two decades by reducing the number of allowances awarded and by increasing the recourse to vocational rehabilitation measures.
- Despite being poor and being raised by a single parent, Ramos was able to pursue a college education thanks to financial support from the NY Division of Vocational Rehabilitation.
- After graduating, he worked as a vocational rehabilitation counsellor and deaf culture instructor for the Canadian Hearing Society, and taught continuing education courses in politics and culture for deaf adults at George Brown College.
- In addition, it will push those providing WIA services to collaborate more with the Vocational Rehabilitation programs in order to provide more services for people with disabilities into a single funding stream.
- After the war, he was engaged as a vocational rehabilitation representative for the Retraining and Reemployment Administration with the United States Labor Department until his resignation in 1947.
- In 1919, the responsibility for veterans’ services was distributed among several agencies: the United States Public Health Service (PHS) took over the provision of medical and hospital services; the Federal Board for Vocational Rehabilitation organized rehabilitation programs; and the War Risk Insurance Bureau managed compensation and insurance payouts.
- Evans consolidated the Department of Institutions, Department of Public Assistance & Vocational Rehabilitation, and other related departments into the Washington State Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS) in the 1970s.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!