Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- He came from the rural south-east of France to learn basic vocational skills and literacy to prepare him for work as a tradesman.
- In 2011, an old sheep shed at the front of the farm complex was turned into the 'John Oldacre Rural Innovation Centre' a building designed for the training of students and members of the public in vocational skills such as rough-terrain forklift truck driving, blacksmithing, chainsaw and welding course, etc.
- UKIP states that they would not return to a pass/fail 11-plus test but introduce a ‘Comprehensive Test’ to assess merit across a wide range of academic and non-academic abilities including vocational skills, crafts and sport.
- Using this approach, a student can learn a variety of subjects at a university and gain vocational skills simultaneously at a special training school.
- The department of Humanities at TSEC stresses heavily on communication skills, soft skills, presentation techniques, body language, and vocational skills.
- During this period, in 1938, the San Diego Vocational Junior College was established to offer training in technical-vocational skills to post high school students.
- Certificates I–II provide basic vocational skills and knowledge, while Certificates III–IV replace the previous system of "trade certificates" and provide training in more advanced skills and knowledge.
- Their main activities in the camp were to study English and other languages, or learn vocational skills, while waiting for the results of their applications to determine their refugees status and resettlement in other countries.
- The IBCP was offered in addition to the IB Diploma programme, which places a greater emphasis on developing vocational skills.
- Similar partnerships with Delaware County-area technical schools also allow students to train in electrical wiring, machining, auto repair, and other similar vocational skills.
- They deliver basic health and medical care to Palestinian refugees and they strive to establish permanent medical infrastructure in Palestinian communities by training health care practitioners, teaching medical vocational skills and addressing the requirements of particularly vulnerable groups such as people with disabilities.
- As a form of entrepreneurship, refugees started schools and training centres for language and vocational skills, sometimes with Kenyan teachers or volunteers from the camp.
- The dean of the Faculty of Technology and Vocational Skills Education is Dr. Iwa Kuntadi, S.Pd., M.Pd.
- In 2008 he contributed to the opening of the Montfort Girls Centre to help orphaned and underprivileged girls develop their vocational skills.
- Treatment attempts to manage distressing symptoms and to teach age-appropriate social, communication, and vocational skills that are not naturally acquired during development.
- The Lai Sun Correctional Institution is the first Vocational Training Centre operated by the Correctional Services Department which aims to train inmates to develop useful and market-oriented vocational skills before re-integrated into society.
- One of the goals of magnet schools is to eliminate, reduce, and prevent minority group isolation while providing the students with a stronger knowledge of academic subjects and vocational skills.
- TAFE Queensland North is a government co-educational tertiary institute for vocational skills.
- In all, 476 Vocational Skills Training (VST) students graduated in 2015; the courses provided include driving, electrical installation and plumbing, masonry and joinery, carpentry, and tailoring.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!