|NOUN || - | vocational studies |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Technical and vocational studies beyond high school level are offered by the Indian Capital Technology Center campus in Stilwell.
- Subjects include vocational studies for job training and traditional academic subjects for entry into tertiary education.
- Western Colorado Community College (WCCC) is a division of Colorado Mesa University in Grand Junction, Colorado specializing in vocational studies.
- In 2000, a new student award, the Excellence in Vocational Studies Award, was introduced for the student who demonstrated the best results in a secondary school vocational program.
- He attended vocational studies in motor mechanics.
- The AASTMT has flexibility in the process of transferring marine officers from vocational studies to that which allows them to obtain the bachelor's degree in Marine Navigation Technology.
- Since 2000, Silde has been the director of Narva Vocational Studies Centre.
- Successful students are awarded a Secondary Education Certificate, which is necessary for entering further (optional) education as is Bachillerato for their University or Formación Profesional (vocational studies).
- St Monica's featured a Sixth Form centre offering vocational courses from 2011 but the centre was closed down in 2017, so for both A-level and vocational studies the nearest tertiary education providers are both in Bury, Holy Cross College and Bury College.
- There has been a rise in vocational studies, strongly supported by the community.
- It offers general studies as well as supplementary studies qualifying for higher education for students who have previously attended vocational studies.
- The college does not discriminate between students seeking higher tertiary education and vocational studies in its admissions process.
- After secondary school, there is the possibility of undertaking "vocational studies," courses aimed to unemployed people under the responsibility of the Ministry of employment.
- Courses taught include academic qualifications (such as AS and A Levels), to more vocational studies such as City and Guilds courses and BTEC diplomas.
- The School of Medicine, School of Nursing, Vocational School of Medical Studies, and School of Vocational Studies were in Ankara until 2013.
- Elementary school spans eight grades and secondary schooling is dependent on student preference – a four-year high school ("liceum"), a five-year technical school ("technikum") or various vocational studies ("szkoła branżowa") can be pursued by each individual pupil.
- Its history goes back to 1965, when Mikkeli was selected as the site for a new higher education college specializing in professional, engineering and vocational studies.
- In the first years there were only vocational studies, thirty teachers and 350 students.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!