Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The piece has also been used to analyze issues of quality of life and how vocational work can help contextualize and process grief.
- Concerns were also raised at the number of inmates not in vocational work at the prison.
- On-the-job training has a general reputation as most effective for vocational work.
- He was appointed director of vocational work for the Territory of Hawaii in 1925 and held a similar position in Wyoming before that appointment.
- The school became incorporated by the state of Mississippi as the Utica Normal and Industrial Institute for the Training of Colored Young Men and Women and taught both academic subjects and also vocational work.
- They are commonly used for local delivery, utility, and vocational work.
- Providers generally provide a combination of affordable accommodation with vocational, work, and counseling opportunities.
- Its orientation can be divided into two parts: vocational work and community life.
- Halevi's poetry includes verses relating to his vocational work as a physician. Halevi's prayer for the physician was first translated into English in 1924.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!