Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- calibre pellets have wadcutter heads, meaning the front is (nearly) flat, that leave clean, hole punch-like round holes in paper targets for easy scoring.
- It came with one 8-round magazine plus a separate recoil spring and one 7-round magazine for wadcutter ammunition.
- 38 Special cartridge (with flush-seated, full wadcutter bullets only).
- These pellets are wadcutter, meaning the pellet head is nearly completely flat, which leaves smooth-edged round holes in paper targets and allows easy gauging for scoring.
- ... 38 wadcutter). Replacing the spring requires the removal of the slide assembly, which is blocked by a retaining pin held in place by a small set screw in the triggerguard.
- The Lebel Model 1886 rifle was the first rifle and cartridge to be designed for use with smokeless powder and used an 8 mm wadcutter-shaped bullet that was drawn from a tubular magazine.
- Cartridges loaded with wadcutter target bullets can be mistaken for blanks because the bullet does not protrude past the mouth of the cartridge casing.
- Those models do not differentiate between wadcutter, flat-based, spitzer, boat-tail, very-low-drag, etc.
- cupro-nickel-jacketed lead-cored flat-nosed wadcutter-style "Balle M" bullet designed by lieutenant colonel Nicolas Lebel achieving a muzzle velocity of [...].
- Target airguns used for 10 metre air rifle and 10 metre air pistol competitions generally shoot wadcutter pellets at muzzle velocities around [...].
- A semiwadcutter (SWC) or flat-nose is a type of all-purpose bullet commonly used in revolvers.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!