|NOUN || a weighbridge | weighbridges |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The station had two low platforms, a passing loop and a small goods yard with a public weighbridge.
- The fleet of historic wagons kept outside is operational and the original wagon weighbridge from 1865 has been restored and included in a redeveloped section of the Wharf yard including a purpose-built weighbridge hut.
- The key component that uses a weighbridge in order to make the weigh measurement is load cells.
- These detectors are typically a crude weighbridge and/or WILD system, as they are only concerned with measuring weight differentials.
- The Kiama Steam Navigation Company erected a large weighbridge in 1858 to weigh coal carts.
- Other extant items within the railway precinct include the platform, weighbridge, fences and station signs.
- The weighbridge closure was not followed by an official evaluation and study of the duties and functions of employees on duty at each weighbridge.
- The Pooley and Sons weighbridge is the most substantial and intact weighbridge recorded in North Queensland.
- The structure contains the remains of a weighbridge and associated weighbridge office.
- The weighbridge consists of a small timber skillion-roofed shelter with a scales mechanism inside, and a weighbridge steel plate surrounded by four timber bollards and concrete pads located to the south-west of the shelter.
- When the skips arrived at the pithead they passed over a weighbridge.
- These three vans were assigned to weighbridge fitters, who travelled around the state maintaining weighbridges. They were probably outfitted as sleepers.
- In 2015, she and fellow MP Alfred Keter were charged with creating a public disturbance and abusing their power, after an incident at the Gilgil weighbridge, involving a truck belonging to her father's company.
- The Weighbridge ([...] s) (Bldg 8215) is located west of Farm Square.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!