Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- He has a slightly frosty relationship with Jack Staff, saying that "when it comes to the crunch, he won't be there" — this may refer to a past event or imply Hawke is part of the Green.
- He has admitted that when it comes to the crunch, he would always choose rugby over medicine, citing his newfound love of the game after joining Saracens as Director of Rugby in 2009.
- Johnstone was "certain that the Green Party will grow and attract more support as the other parties reveal themselves to lack the ambition to really change course from business as usual when it comes to the crunch".
- A credit crunch occurs when the act of using credit is no longer possible, normally as a result of a significant exogenous shock.
- He also recalls how he himself faced a cash crunch when Ramalingam was born.
- In 2008, Spier published a paper along with Peter Sinclair and Tom Skinner on "Bonuses, Credit Rating Agencies and the Credit Crunch" which argued that part of the cause of the 2008 crisis was short-termism leading to the miscalculation of bonuses at credit rating and other financial firms.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!