Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- When the dust settles, Harry finally has his hand on a copy of "The Word of Kemmler".
- In 2011, ICBUW released an animated short film developed in cooperation with Dutch non-governmental organization (NGO) 'IKV Pax Christi'. "When the Dust Settles" outlines ICBUW's position and calls for a precautionary approach to the weapons.
- "When the Dust Settles" is the third full-length album from Australian hip hop group, Downsyde and was released in December 2004 through Obese Records.
- When the dust settles, Mallory clears Sandy's name and title to his ship in return for having put him in mortal danger.
- 8, Luntz tweeted his prediction: "When the dust settles from the 2022 midterms, the GOP will have between 233-240 House seats – outdoing their total from 1994.
- launch aircraft to airstrike Al-Afad's air, armor, and bases across the nation. When the dust settles, infantry and armor from seven different NATO countries begin to land at southern Zekistan.
- She is the author of " When the Dust Settles: Stories of Love, Loss and Hope from an Expert in Disaster" and "The Recovery Myth: The Plans and Situated Realities of Post-Disaster Response".
- On May 6, 2020, Can’t Swim released a new 4 Song EP titled “When the Dust Settles” featuring newly arranged tracks taken from their previous releases.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!