Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- He is also characterized by his lack of intelligence and his tendency to put things bluntly without any tact, occasionally hurting the feelings of others or humiliating Lina without meaning to.
- Like Johnny before him, he often causes trouble by wishing for things without meaning to, due to poorly worded commands.
- The couriers often agreed to take messages and documents from individuals and resistance groups on their travels. Without meaning to, they became a clandestine international courier service that carried personal letters, cash, and resistance documents such as plans of military installations and lists of the names and addresses of Jewish children hiding in Brussels.
- A Lee Konitz album followed, and without meaning to, Zalacain had established a record label.
- She learns that her father has another daughter, but wants nothing to do with her half-sister Jade. Without meaning to Sabine spies on Jade, and witnesses a murder.
- "As someone has remarked, these are exhibitions which people attend without meaning to," Clark wrote in 1934.
- Akira Kongō is looking to take down the "23 District Project", which involves "banchōs" from twenty-three districts of Tokyo fighting for the right to control Japan. Without meaning to, he becomes a participant with the alias "Kongō Banchō", and must take down other "banchōs" while searching for the leaders of the project.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!