Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Their punishment was to be tied head and feet together for twenty-four hours without meat or drink.
- Veggie burger patties are made without meat and instead use legumes, grains, other mixed vegetables, and/or soy products such as tofu or tempeh or seitan, a product made of wheat gluten, often mixed with a binding agent.
- Though total vegetarianism is unknown, most meals are eaten without meat due to its high price.
- They were used to meat, but the Turks ate tarhana ground dough only - Tatars can’t do without meat".
- Stuffed vine leaves without meat are sometimes called "yalancı dolma", which means "liar's dolma" in Turkish.
- In general, there are few dishes without meat or fish, so there are few vegetarian options.
- "To stove" means "to stew" in Scots. The term is from the French adjective "étuvé" which translates as braised. Versions without meat may be termed barfit and those with meat as high-heelers.
- At Christmas-time it is also traditional to eat fried strips of pork belly the skin on, with or without meat in addition to fat.
- "A Handbook for the Discipline of Lent" recommends the Lutheran guideline to "Fast on Ash Wednesday and Good Friday with only one simple meal during the day, usually without meat".
- "Cawl cennin", or leek cawl, can be made without meat but using meat stock.
- Mincemeat can be produced at home. Commercial preparations, primarily without meat, packaged in jars, foil-lined boxes, or tins, are commonly available.
- "Fettuccine alfredo" with cream, cheese and butter, and spaghetti with tomato sauce (with or without meat) are popular Italian-style dishes in the United States.
- He was also an enthusiast for vegetarianism from 1867 after spending a year without meat.
- The practice of self-imposed dietary restrictions to conserve, such as going one day a week without meat, became known as "Hoovering".
- Heath was not a vegetarian in his personal life but his book "Good Foods Without Meat" advocated alternatives to red meat and poultry.
- There were public kitchens in both ghettos serving up to 3,000 meals a day without meat or fat but with a piece of bread (50-100 grams).
- "Keftes de prasa", which are made without meat, are pancake-like and are particularly suited to being oily as are most Hanukkah foods.
- People present offerings without meat because the monks that live in Trấn Quốc are vegetarian.
- The main ingredients are many; ragouts may be prepared with or without meat, a wide variety of vegetables may be incorporated, and they may be more or less heavily spiced and seasoned.
- The succulent locro (dense and with varied and abundant ingredients) usually receives the name of "locro pulsudo"; on the other hand, it is called "huaschalocro", that is to say "poor locro" without meat or huascha locro (from Quechua: wakcha luqru), to the "light" locro prepared with the minimum of ingredients and with a thick sticky consistency.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!