Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
- Consensus among the faithful is a powerful witness to the truth of a doctrine, but that consensus is not what makes the doctrine true.
- The Witness in this verse signifies Ahmad as he was a "Shahid" (Witness) as all other Prophets were and was a witness to the truth of the 'one to whom witness is borne' in this verse, or Muhammad as he was a Mashhud (One to whom witness is made) as all other prophets were.
- Given the "Witness to the Truth" award by the Simon Wiesenthal Center in 1990. Shadel was the 1951 president of the Radio-Television Correspondents Association.
- The only witness to the truth is the woodsman Rudeberg and Corradin buys his silence by paying for the education of his son Pascal.
- To keep “a clear conscience toward God and toward men”(Acts 24:16), Christians must follow Christ's example “to bear witness to the truth.”(John 18:37) The Christian is not to “be ashamed then of testifying to our Lord.”(2 Timothy 1:8) In situations that require witness to the faith, the Christian must profess it without equivocation.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!