Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Paul Banks formed his first band with schoolfriend Rick Witter in 1986, while still in his teens, and went on to play in other local bands, including Brockley Haven, with Witter, Tom Gladwin and John Leach.
- Witter graduated from the University of California, Berkeley in 1909.
- In 2012 she worked too as executive producer and witter of "Fairly Legal", for USA Cable, and the CW’s series "Emily Owens, M.D."
- Witter was born in Willing, New York on August 23, 1854. His parents were Daniel P. Witter and Betsey Foster.
- "Heaven On My Mind" is a 2018 Nigerian film directed and written by Nneka Ojor with Uche Jombo as co-witter.
- Witter threatens Angie while trying to find Utah. When Gus tries to defend her while hiding in the cellar, Witter shoots him.
- "Chevy Coupe" is a song recorded by Canadian country music artist Jim Witter.
- "Distant Drum" is a song recorded by Canadian country music artist Jim Witter.
- "Everything and More" is a song recorded by Canadian country music artist Jim Witter.
- Witter is an unincorporated community in Madison County, Arkansas, United States.
- He began touring as a side-musician, playing for artists such as George Fox, Jason McCoy, Deric Ruttan and Jim Witter.
- On March 1, 1993, Sears sold off its financial services branch as a new independent publicly traded company called Dean Witter, Discover & Co.
- Adams married Arthur Witter in 1920; in 1928, the two divorced due to Witter's drinking.
- Blyth and Dean G. Witter. Originally known as Blyth, Witter & Co., the firm was renamed Blyth & Co.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!