Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Originally RAF West Beckham was parented to RAF Bircham Newton, then RAF Wittering and finally RAF Coltishall.
- East Wittering is served by a high frequency bus service from Chichester and Birdham passing alternatively clockwise and counter-clockwise round the Birdham, Bracklesham, East Wittering and West Wittering road loop formed by the B2198 and B2179 roads.
- The service reports to No. 85 Expeditionary Logistics Wing, based at RAF Wittering in Cambridgeshire.
- For electoral purposes it forms part of Glinton and Wittering ward in North West Cambridgeshire constituency.
- In 1916 the Royal Flying Corps established a military airfield at Wittering. It became RAF Wittering in 1924 and was an important base for RAF Fighter Command in the Second World War.
- He lived most of his later life in West Wittering in West Sussex.
- In 1951 Patricia Hallward created two single-light windows for St Anne's Church in East Wittering, Sussex which are believed to have been designed by her father, Reginald Hallward.
- long distance footpath which runs from Liphook in Hampshire to West Wittering in West Sussex.
- Bracklesham, largely washed away by the sea was finally united to East Wittering in 1518.
- In 1986 the benefice of Itchenor and Birdham was united with the Parish of West Wittering.
- After becoming Station Commander at RAF Wittering in 2006, Atherton banned RAF Wittering personnel from wearing uniform while off duty.
- It comprises the following Chichester District wards: East Wittering Ward and West Wittering Ward; and of the following civil parishes: Birdham, Earnley, East Wittering, West Itchenor and West Wittering.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!