Werbung
 Übersetzung für 'AFK' von Englisch nach Deutsch
Internet
away from keyboard {adv} <AFK>
nicht am Computer
Internet
away from keyboard {adv} <AFK>
nicht an der Tastatur
2 Übersetzungen
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!

Übersetzung für 'AFK' von Englisch nach Deutsch

away from keyboard {adv} <AFK>
nicht am ComputerInternet

nicht an der TastaturInternet
Werbung
Anwendungsbeispiele Englisch
  • Peter Grajciar (born 17 September 1983) is a Slovak football midfielder who plays for Czech club AFK Slivenec.
  • A second example, registration PH-AFK, was ordered by KLM in May 1930.
  • Endre Bajúsz (Serbian: Ендре Бајус, "Endre Bajus") (born 21 October 1976) is a Serbian-born Hungarian football defender playing with AFK Ada.
  • They operate the label under the monikers Formulate and AFK, respectively.
  • From 2002 AFK Sistema controlled a 51% stake in the company, with MiG controlling the remaining 49%.

  • The AFK has been subject to severe criticism from other koala conservationists for not doing enough to protect koalas.
  • They decided on Czechoslovakia and approached Slavia Prague and Viktoria Žižkov who both declined. AFK Vršovice took up the offer.
  • Up to the beginning of December 2020, "Generium" (which is supervised by Pharmstandard) and "Binnopharm" (which is supervised by AFK Sistema) companies produced Gam-COVID-Vac on a large scale.
  • In 2013, Berisha entered politics, joining the Alliance for the Future of Kosovo. That year, he became a member of the AFK's governing council and its presidency.
  • AFK was contracted to deliver around 4,000 Kavach variants to the Indian Navy by 2015.

  • Several clubs play in Linköping, however, the biggest rivalry to FC Linköping City is AFK Linköping, a club that was founded in the winter between the 2012 and 2013 seasons.
  • Cinéaste One organized a Cinema 101 Work Shop at AFK (Alliance Française Karachi).
  • 1-litre models were replaced with the Brennabor Typ AFL and Brennabor Typ AFK.
  • In 2013 the team merged with BK Kenty to form AFK Linköping. In 2018 the team was re-founded.
  • TPB AFK premiered at the 63rd Berlin International Film Festival on 8 February 2013 – opening the festival's 'Panorama Dokumente' section – coinciding with its free online release on YouTube and The Pirate Bay.

  • Simon Tobias Viktor Klose (born 3 September 1975 in Lund, Sweden) is a Swedish documentary and music video maker. His latest work is a documentary about The Pirate Bay called "TPB AFK".
  • AFK Neris Vilnius was a Lithuanian football team from the city of Vilnius.
Werbung
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2024
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!