Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The railroad company changed the station's name to Beemer in 1886.
- The Beemer elementary school, located in Beemer, is part of the West Point-Beemer Public School system. The district's high school is located about 10 miles from Beemer.
- "Country Grammar" references Beenie Man's 1998 dancehall single "Who Am I (Sim Simma)" with the line, "Keys to my beemer, man, holla at Beenie Man".
- Bob Aaron as Ned Beemer.
- Brace Bell Beemer was born at his home on Cherry Street in Mount Carmel, Illinois on December 9, 1902, the son of Joseph D. Beemer and Bertina (Bell) Beemer.
- The terms Beemer, Bimmer and Bee-em are sometimes used as slang for BMW in the English language and are sometimes used interchangeably for cars and motorcycles.1985 "L.A.
- Beemer worked to build a railway depot building and to construct a bridge across the Elkhorn to connect with the Rock Creek settlement and its important grain and flour mill.
- Jacob R. Beamer (Beemer, Bemer) (born c. 1810) (fl. 1837–47) was a carpenter, innkeeper, and Canadian Patriot.
- Horace Jansen Beemer (c. 1845 – July 22, 1912) was an American railway contractor and businessman active in Canada.
- Hilda Beemer Kuper ("née" Beemer; 23 August 1911 – 23 April 1992) was a social anthropologist most notable for her extensive work on Swazi culture.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!