Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The F18 class is a "box rule" class, which means that any boat that adheres to the limited set of general design specifications may participate in all F18 races.
- The boat is intended to be easier to handle than a F18 boat, and targeted at sailing schools.
- In July, Bogdanovic won two Futures titles back to back, Pittsburg, USA Futures F18 and Rochester, USA Futures F19.
- F17, F18, and F19 all carry SSMIS.
- Piramal Imaging entered into a Strategic Partnership and Exclusive Licensing Agreement with Ci-Co Healthcare for Commercialization of florbetaben F18.
- HMS "Cheshire" (F18), was a ship of the Royal Navy, named after the English county of Cheshire. Previously a passenger ship, she served as an armed merchant cruiser and troopship in World War II.
- The F18 was assembled at BMW Plant Shenyang in Shenyang.
- F18 are often credited with popularizing the trend of filming attacks on immigrants and subsequently uploading them to the internet, which has become a popular practice amongst Russian neo-Nazi circles.
- The Nacra F18 Infusion is a Dutch Formula 18 catamaran sailing dinghy that was designed by Morrelli & Melvin, Vink, Larsen, Young as a one-design racer and first built in 2008.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!