Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The municipality of Unsere Liebe Frau im Walde-St. Felix contains the villages St. Felix, Unsere Liebe Frau im Walde and the hamlet Malgasott.
- In March 1902 in Berlin, police officers interrupted a séance of the apport medium Frau Anna Rothe.
- In line with ZDv 10/8, the official manner of formally addressing military personnel holding the rank of "Fregattenkapitän" (OF-4) is “Herr/Frau Fregattenkapitän“.
- The official manner, in line to ZDv 10/8, of formal addressing of military people with the rank "Korvettenkapitän" (OF-3) is "Herr/Frau Korvettenkapitän".
- In Germanic mythology, Holda (Frau Holle) and Perchta (Frau Perchta, Berchta, Bertha) were both known as goddesses who oversaw spinning and weaving. They had many names.
- Frau Mantis (voiced by Famke Janssen) is a female Nazi who was an opponent for Titanium Rex, American Ranger, and Omega Ted during World War II and Lex's mother.
- The Frau Hitt Saddle (...) lies west of Frau Hitt, where a crossing from the Inn Valley to the Gleirschtal valley is possible (the protected ascent to the Frau Hitt Cirque ("Frau Hitt-Kar") is north of and below Frau Hitt).
- The official manner of formal addressing of military people with the rank "Konteradmiral" is "Herr/Frau Konteradmiral".
- "Dame Care" (German: "Frau Sorge") is a 1928 German silent film directed by Robert Land and starring Fritz Kortner, Mary Carr and William Dieterle.
- The manner of formal addressing of military surgeons/dentists with the rank "Oberstabsarzt" is "Herr/Frau Oberstabsarzt", with the rank "Oberstabsapotheker", "Herr/Frau Oberstabsapotheker", and veterinaries with the rank "Oberstabsveterinär" "Herr/Frau Oberstabsveterinär".
- She is best friend with frau Šilovička and responsible for cooking in the house.
- She was also known by the nickname Frau Aja and the title Frau Rat.
- The Poltrona Frau was a special trim level exclusive to the UK and European markets on the XK and the XKR with Poltrona Frau leather upholstery in "scraffito" finish – including the door panels, headliner, seats and dashboard.
- The publication of a hotel log from 1898 registering the pair as "Dr Sigm Freud u frau" in a double room prompted some Freud scholars, including his defender Peter Gay, to regard the conjecture of Freud and Minna having an affair as possibly accurate.
- Tolentino is home to Arena, the swimwear brand, and Poltrona Frau, the noted designer of leather furniture and automotive interiors — as well as the Poltrona Frau Museum, designed by Italian architect Michele De Lucchi, to display furniture products.
- The manner of formal addressing of military surgeons/dentists with the rank "Stabsarzt" is, "Herr/Frau Stabsarzt"; with the rank "Stabsapotheker", "Herr/Frau Stabsapotheker"; with the rank "Stabsveterinär", "Herr/Frau Stabsveterinär".
- The manner of formal addressing of military surgeons/dentists with the rank "Oberfeldarzt" is "Herr/Frau Oberfeldarzt"; with the rank "Oberfeldapotheker", "Herr/Frau Oberfeldapotheker".
- The manner of formal addressing of military surgeons/dentists with the rank "Oberstarzt" is "Herr/Frau Oberstarzt"; with the rank "Oberstapotheker", "Herr/Frau Oberstapotheker".
- The feminine form, "Amtfrau" (e.g. "Regierungsamtfrau" - "RAmtfr" - or "Zollamtfrau" - "ZAF") has become widely accepted.
- It was followed by "Die Familie Buchholz" in 1884 (translated by LD Schmitz, 1885); "Frau Buchholz im Orient" in 1888; "Frau Wilhelmine" ("Der Familie Buchholz letzter Teil"; translated by HF Powell, 1887) in 1886; "Wilhelmine Buchholz Memoiren", in 1894; and "Hotel Buchholz"; "Ausstellungserlebnisse der Frau Wilhelmine Buchholz", in 1896.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!