Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- "Life with Mikey" (also known as "Give Me a Break") is a 1993 American comedy-drama film directed by James Lapine and written by Marc Lawrence.
- I mean, come on, give me a break," Meine said.
- He is the author of the books "Let's Go to the Videotape" and "Give Me a Break".
- In 1997, Salinas released the album "Dream in Paradise", which included the single "Give Me a Break", the soundtrack of the film .
- In his liner notes to the 2010 reissue of "That's the Way God Planned It", Preston's first Apple album, music journalist Andy Davis refers to the American musician's extended "apprenticeship", and quotes from a 1975 interview in which Preston said: "I’ve never asked anybody to help me or give me a break.
- Her song "Give Me a Break" became a minor hit in the American dance charts.
- The song of the heading, called "Give me a break", was composed especially for the program by Juan Carlos Cuello and produced by Sound Garden Producciones.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!