|ADJ || hardcore | more hardcore | most hardcore |
|SYNO ||hard-core | hardcore|
ADJ positive | comparative | superlative
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- International Superheroes of Hardcore were an American parodical hardcore punk band.
- Mahumodo was an experimental hardcore/post-hardcore band from the UK formed by Mehdi Safa in 1997.
- To this day, many people involved in the hardcore scene regard it as one of the greatest hardcore albums of all time and a groundbreaking release for the hardcore punk genre.
- Rorschach is an American hardcore punk band from New Jersey, United States, that existed from 1989 to 1993 and again from 2009 to 2012.
- One Step Closer is an American straight edge melodic hardcore band from Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania.
- Big Cheese is an English hardcore punk band from Leeds, West Yorkshire.
- This is a list of notable bands considered to be beatdown hardcore.
- Gabber, also known as gabba, early hardcore or Rotterdam hardcore is a style of electronic music and a subgenre of hardcore techno.
- Dowster relaunched Candy Crush Music to showcase instrumental and vocal UK Hardcore with all its subgenres including happy hardcore, Dutch Hardcore (also erroneously referred to in the UK as gabba) as well as his own melodic take on the electro and dubstep influenced sound which is being pushed by Darren Styles, Breeze and the latest volume in the successful "Clubland X-Treme Hardcore" series.
- Canadian hardcore punk also originated in the early 1980s.
- Dag Nasty is an American punk rock Their style of less aggressive, melodic hardcore was influential to post-hardcore; and The Clash.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!