|SYNO ||Krakatao | Krakatau | Krakatoa|
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Subsequent activity of Krakatoa seems to be limited to the area that had been between Danan (volcano) and Perboewatan, where Anak Krakatoa has arisen, starting in 1927.
- Krakatoa's Revenge was a Terrain-based tube slide which took riders through several twists and turns down the mountain.
- Soon after the 1883 eruption of Krakatoa, scientists concluded that Ritter Island would have the same eruptive characteristics as Krakatoa.
- He co-authored an important meteorological paper on the global effects of the 1883 eruption of Krakatoa.
- In his efforts to promote tourism in the province, Ficardo hosted Indonesia's International Coffee Day celebrations for 2017, the same year he also helped to organize a Krakatoa festival commemorating the 1883 eruption of Krakatoa.
- ... "Drama of Krakatoa") is a 1929 vernacular Malay novel written by Kwee Tek Hoay.
- Lourié makes a silent cameo appearance in "Krakatoa, East of Java", portraying a lighthouse keeper on the coast of Java in 1883 who observes Krakatoa's final, cataclysmic explosion and enters the lighthouse to send news of it by telegraph.
- "Hypselodoris krakatoa" is a species of sea slug or dorid nudibranch, a marine gastropod mollusk in the family Chromodorididae.
- In her early career, Ryder was the keyboard player with British funk/rock band Krakatoa.
- "Krakatoa, East of Java" [...] s storyline bears many similarities to that of the 1953 film "Fair Wind to Java" starring Fred MacMurray, which tells the story of a race between an American sea captain and an Indonesian pirate leader to recover a legendary fortune in diamonds from Krakatoa in 1883 just before the island explodes.
- The 1969 disaster film "Krakatoa, East of Java" tells the story of an attempt to salvage a fortune in pearls from a submerged shipwreck lying very near Krakatoa during its 1883 eruption; it bears many similarities to the plot of "Fair Wind to Java" (the volcano is actually located west of Java).
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!