Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- RADCOM offers software for network function virtualization (NFV).
- TU5 JP+ (NFV) and TU5 JP/L4 (NFT) are almost same engines, but with slight differences.
- Other delivery form-factors for Mirantis OpenStack include the Mirantis NFV Reference Platform, a reference architecture for Mirantis OpenStack designed to efficiently host, orchestrate and scale virtualized network functions in ways compatible with the ETSI-NFV specification.
- The inventions include mobile device operating system enhancements, improvements to radiation beam therapy for cancer treatment, enhanced 3-D imaging systems for surgery, and cloud-based network function virtualization (NFV) advances.
- In February 2018, ASOCS partnered with Cisco's Open vRAN Ecosystem to provide fully virtualized, NFV-compatible virtual base station solutions for in-building wireless and macro-networks.
- ETSI has already indicated that an important part of controlling the NFV environment be done through automated orchestration.
- On the other hand, NFV agility is provided for the network applications by using virtualized servers.
- TNSDL is mainly used at Nokia Networks for developing software for SGSNs, BSCs, mobile switching centers, application servers both in traditional setups and as virtual network functions (VNF) of NFV solutions.
- Millant notes that in 1823, JBV started the unusual practice of numbering his instruments - and that Gand and Bernadel adopted the same practice, as did NFV.
- In 2014, RAD opened a new $32 million advanced R&D center for developing NFV and SDN solutions [...] in the southern Israeli city of Beersheba.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!