Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- His unusual application of the nadaswaram, a classical wind instrument from Tamil Nadu, was a notable occasional feature of his work in the 1970s.
- It is used in temple, folk and Carnatic music, often accompanying the "nadaswaram".
- Fire-crackers were exploded, Nadaswaram and drums were played with some playing the nadaswaram at high pitch.
- Another stone nadaswaram is found at Alwarthirunagari Temple in Tuticorin district of Tamil Nadu.
- Arunachalam's father, who was allegedly impressed by the fame and prestige enjoyed by musicians, especially nadaswaram players, wanted to become a nadaswaram player himself.
- He started giving his nadaswaram concerts from his age 12.
- She lives with her father Shanmugam Pillai (Delhi Ganesh), who is a nadaswaram player and an ardent believer of a goddess, her mother (Fathima Babu), and her four little sisters.
- Born in Haripad, in Alappuzha district of Kerala, Murukadas learned the basics of nadaswaram from Haripad Chellappa Panicker and is now learning and performing under the guidance of Thiruvizha Jayashankar.
- The ottu (or otter) is a double reed wind instrument, used in Carnatic music of Southern India to provide a drone accompaniment to the similar nadaswaram oboe.
- He was an expert in playing "nadaswaram". In kakinada, Barampuram, Amalaapuram and other places, he played nagaswaram as their wish.
- Common performances in this "mandapam" include bharatanatyam, mridangam, nadaswaram and sankeerthanam.
- Rajan portrayed Thangarathnam, the second "nadaswaram" player in Sundaram's troupe.
- Sheik Mahaboob Subhani is an Indian classical music nadaswaram artist. He performs with his wife Kaleeshabi Mahaboob, also a nadaswaram artist.
- Dungan and starring nadaswaram player T. N. Rajarathnam Pillai.
- Its South Indian counterpart is nadaswaram. In Northwestern India, a dhol drum is generally played.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!