Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Mirfatyh Zakiev (Зәкиев Мирфатых) is a Soviet and Russian controversial academic in the domain of Turkology scholar.
- The magazine, in addition to research areas in Turkology, focuses on written Turkish literature and Azerbaijani literature in Iran and its alphabet, strengthening cultural links between Persians and Azerbaijanis.
- Malov is revered as an icon of Russian Turkology.
- From 2007 until 2019, he held the appointed position of Turkology at the Free University of Berlin as the successor of Barbara Kellner-Heinkele.
- He operated as a docent of turkology at University of Helsinki from 1926 forwards, and as an additional professor of Turkic philology from 1944 to 1961.
- She was a significant developer of turkology in Turkey.
- As a teacher, Daher taught Tatar and Turkish language and Turkology at the University of Helsinki in 1963–1991, and as docent in 1976–1980.
- Gombocz also mastered Turkology and made fundamental contributions to the topic, writing important papers on the analysis of Turkic loan-words into Hungarian.
- Georg Jacob (26 May 1862 – 4 July 1937) was a scholar of Islamic studies and an Orientalist. He founded Turkology as a modern academic discipline in Germany.
- Uslu is the daughter of Prof. Dr. Abdulkadir Karahan, who is known for his studies on Turkology and theology, and Süreyya Karahan, who was a mathematics teacher.
- (28 May 1886 in Kroměříž – 29 December 1968 in Prague) was a prominent Czech orientalist, translator, professor of Iranology and Turkology at Charles University, Prague.
- Kavaf has graduated from the Turkology department of Ankara University Language, History and Geography Faculty.
- Dmitriev's outstanding achievement was preparation of scientists in the field of Turkology.
- According to Yannis Mazis, professor of Turkology & Euroasian Sciences in Boğaziçi University; Papadopulos “saw the possibility of such a confederation as realistic, and possible to come true within the next 40 years at that time”.
- degree in Turkology from the Central University for Ethnic Minorities (Minzu University of China) in Beijing; he received his Ph.D.
- The extensive bibliographical listing does not attempt to list all of Potapov's works, but only to give a representative sample of the breadth and depth of Potapov's contributions to Türkology and associated sciences.
- Sergi Jikia ([...]; October 20, 1898 ― December 6, 1993) was a Georgian historian and orientalist, founder of the Turkology in Georgia.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!