Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- In 1943 he accepted Victor Waddington as his sole dealer and business manager. Waddington played a crucial role in his career and reputation.
- Waddington is in his second consecutive term. He previously served on commission from 2004 to 2011.
- Along with Waddington, Grindleton and Sawley the parish forms the Waddington and West Bradford ward of Ribble Valley Borough Council.
- Rowlinson appointed Tony Waddington as manager in 1978. Popular with fans, Waddington failed to achieve promotion in 1981 and was sacked by Rowlinson.
- As the river cuts through the Waddington Range it flows through Waddington Canyon. It empties into Waddington Harbour, the head of Bute Inlet.
- Moon married in 1901 Ethel Rose Grant Waddington, daughter of Major-General Thomas Waddington. They had a son, Penderel Moon, and four daughters, including Noël Oakeshott.
- Melville Wells Waddington, son of Herbert Waddington (5 Nov 1867 – 24 May 1919) and his wife Edna Judd Waddington, was born on 21 December 1895 in Toronto, Canada.
- Waddington is a village and civil parish in the North Kesteven district of Lincolnshire, England, situated approximately [...] south of Lincoln on the A607 Grantham Road.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!