|NOUN || Yugoslavia | - |
|SYNO ||Federal Republic of Yugoslavia | Jugoslavija | Serbia and Montenegro | ...|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- United Kingdom–Yugoslavia relations were historical foreign relations between United Kingdom and former Yugoslavia (Kingdom of Yugoslavia 1918-1941 and Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia 1945–1992).
- Igor Milanović, a water polo player representing Yugoslavia and then FR Yugoslavia, was given the honour to carry the flag for FR Yugoslavia.
- Holy See–Yugoslavia relations were historical bilateral relations between Holy See and now split-up Yugoslavia (both Kingdom of Yugoslavia or Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia).
- Norway–Yugoslavia relations were historical foreign relations between Norway and now split-up Yugoslavia (both Kingdom of Yugoslavia or Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia).
- During the existence of Yugoslavia various public holidays were celebrated throughout or in some parts of the country.
- Following the breakup of Yugoslavia, Basketball Federation of Yugoslavia was disbanded and five new federations (of former Yugoslavia states) were established in 1991 and 1992.
- The Deputy Prime Minister of Yugoslavia was the official Deputy of the Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Yugoslavia, SFR Yugoslavia and later Prime Minister of FR Yugoslavia, from 1939 until 2003.
- Prince Andrew of Yugoslavia ([...]; 28 June 1929 – 7 May 1990) was the youngest child of King Alexander I of Yugoslavia and Maria of Yugoslavia.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!