|SYNO ||ad valorem tax | value-added tax | VAT|
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Alongside the "nova custuma", levied on exported wool and leather, there were two notable forms of duty on imported goods: 'tonnage', dating from 1347 (a fixed rate payable on each cask or 'tun' of imported wine) and 'poundage', dating from 1302 (an "ad valorem" tax of one shilling in the pound (i.e.
- Until 1767, the East India Company paid an "ad valorem" tax of about 25% on tea that it imported into Great Britain.
- The Council enacts ordinances, establishes policy, adopts the annual budget, and establishes the ad valorem tax rate for each year.
- The project will be funded with ad valorem tax proceeds from the Special Library Taxing District and a Public Library Construction Grant through the Florida Department of State.
- Dibbs was a free trader, however the government introduced an ad valorem tax of 5%, which Dibbs denied was a protective tariff.
- Starting in 2013, Georgia now imposes a one-time title ad valorem tax (TAVT) on all vehicles sold within the state (both dealer and private sales are included in this tax).
- The Florida Constitutional homestead exemption offers virtually absolute protection from forced sale to meet the demands of creditors, except under four special circumstances, and should not be confused with the Florida Ad Valorem tax reduction savings, which is a product of the Florida legislature.
- In 1999 the National Board of Revenue in Bangladesh (NBR) negotiated with cigarette producing firms a minimum amount of Value Added Tax (VAT) that should be paid per month even though VAT is an "ad valorem" tax, that is to say of variable yield.
- The 1963 Act established policies for the funding of Authority activities, including an ad valorem tax not to exceed one mil on all taxable properties within the geographical bounds of the District.
- Property tax, sometimes known as an ad valorem tax, is imposed on the value of real estate or other personal property.
- There are four Sections, each dealing with the power of taxation; exemptions from ad valorem tax; purposes and methods of state taxation and state debt.
- A property tax or millage rate [...] is an ad valorem tax on the value of a property.
- The determined value of the property is used to calculate the annual tax collected by the municipality or any other government entity upon the property owner. Ad valorem taxes are based on real property ownership and can therefore be compared with transaction taxes (i.e. ...
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!