|NOUN || ado | - |
|SYNO ||ado | bustle | flurry | ...|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Leendert van Utrecht (born 25 February 1969 in Noordwijk) is a retired Dutch footballer who played as a forward for Noordwijk, SBV Excelsior, SC Cambuur, Padova and ADO Den Haag.
- This includes Oba Mobadenle Obalade Oyekan- the Onilado of Ilado/Inagbe Islands and Oba Lateef Olayinka Ado, Fabuwa 1, Alado of Ado Land.
- Variants include Aado and Ado. All these names are variants of the names Adam and Adolf.
- X.ado is a co-ed Christian a cappella group. X.ado's name is derived from ancient Greek.
- 2, giving users the ability to add their own commands. ado-files followed in Stata 2.1, allowing a user-written program to be automatically loaded into memory.
- The proceedings continued without further ado and the foundation stone was duly laid.
- In Filipino, hybrid words are called siyokoy (literally "merman"). For example, "concernado" ("concerned"): "concern-" is from English and "-ado" is from Spanish.
- Ado-Odo/Ota is a local government district that was established in 1989 as a merger of Egbado and Awori communities.
- A translation of “g"ado-gado sederhana"” is “simple g"ado-gado"”.
- It was Ewi Awamaro who migrated to Ilesun (Present day Ado-Ekiti) after staying briefly at Udoani (Ido Ani) and Agbado during the long migration.
- In this operetta adaptation, a young woman waits for her lover in India, while her impatient uncle wants to marry her off without further ado to a rich merchant.
- The Ado-Odo/Ota local government area as a whole is predominantly Awori by native population, however there are also pockets of Egba populations in Sango Otta, Ijoko and Atan, while the Yewas or Egbados and the Eguns can be found in the Ado Odo area.
- Yehuda Saado (in Hebrew יהודה סעדו also written Sa'ado) (born in Jerusalem on 29 April 1983) is an Israeli singer and the winner of the third season of the Israeli music competition program "Kokhav Nolad".
- "You're toothsome, weak, in the wood." — The wolves dined sans ado.
- Adoette means "Big Trees". The unit consists of two-sided rustic cabins with six bunks on each side.
- In Haitian creole the Spanish suffix "-ador" (pronounced in Creole as "adò") is sometimes placed in combination with a French verb to describe someone who performs a certain action.
- During the reign of "Oba" Ogabi Akapo, the Oba of Ado served as Vice President Western House of Chiefs, and later as Permanent Chairman, Ogun State Council of Obas for Egbado Traditional Council – following the creation of Ogun State in 1976 – and held the office until his demise in 1989, shortly after the creation of Ado Odo/Ota Local Government Area.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!