|NOUN || an amount authorization | amount authorizations |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- He also advocated for legislation to increase the Rural Bond Bank's bond authorization and the maximum amount used to purchase securities issued by certain units of local government, ushered the creation of the Downstate Illinois Sports Facilities Authority through the Senate and wrote the Electronic Transfer Act.
- Authorization hold (also card authorization, preauthorization, or preauth) is a service offered by credit and debit card providers whereby the provider puts a hold of the amount approved by the cardholder, reducing the balance of available funds until the merchant clears the transaction (also called settlement), after the transaction is completed or aborted, or because the hold expires.
- He initially received authorization to provide papers to 200 Jews, and continued to enlarge this amount until he reached 5,200.
- A payment terminal allows a merchant to capture required credit and debit card information and to transmit this data to the merchant services provider or bank for authorization and finally, to transfer funds to the merchant.
- Congress' 11 October authorization of the invasion.
- Finally, the circuit court upheld the district court's permanent injunction prohibiting Gonzalez from downloading copyrighted works without authorization in the future.
- A "backdoor authorization" occurs when an appropriation is made and an agency required to spend the money even when no authorizing legislation has been enacted.
- Each allowance represents an authorization for a regulated power plant to emit one short ton of CO2.
- and is now marketed by Speciality European Pharma in Germany after receiving a marketing authorization in 2005.
- Paying at a POS terminal (point of sale) works as follows: Online authorization validates the card against the list of blocked account numbers and checks the given PIN.
- Floor limits have become less significant as credit cards & most of the debit cards started being processed electronically, and all transactions are typically authorized online by sending the Authorization request to their issuing banks.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!