Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The penultimate day of the flight was largely spent performing experiments, aside from a twenty-minute press conference during the second half of the day.
- Aside from the church union Andronikos also faced the Arsenite schism, caused when Patriarch Arsenios protested the blinding and imprisonment of John IV undertaken by Michael VIII, consequently excommunicating Michael VIII for which Arsenios was soon removed.
- Aside from scientific work, he was a social activist, critical of what he considered to be an unjust social and economic system in 19th-century Britain.
- Aside from their basicity, the dominant reactivity of amines is their nucleophilicity.
- Aside from his music career, he worked in special effects, 3D animation and video games.
- Aside from taxis, there is no public transport on the island. Cars drive on the left.
- Aside from Black Prince, a range of other proposals was made between 1959 and 1972 for a carrier rocket based on Blue Streak, but none of these were ever built in full and today only exist in design.
- By 1981, aside from a scattering of islands and outposts, the process of decolonisation that had begun after the Second World War was largely complete.
- Largely underdeveloped, its provincial economy is also dominated by natural resources, especially its natural gas fields. Aside from Quetta, the second-largest city of the province is Turbat in the south, while another area of major economic importance is port city of Gwadar on the Arabian Sea, an emerging future business hub.
- His funeral was attended by only ten people. Aside from his widow and their son, other attendees included György Sándor.
- It was almost identical aside from being in stereo and having some different sound effects and translated text.
- There are some other cases aside from italic type where "script a" ("ɑ"), also called Latin alpha, is used in contrast with Latin "a" (such as in the International Phonetic Alphabet).
- At the start of 2007, the BWF introduced a new tournament structure for the highest level tournaments aside from those in level one: the BWF Super Series.
- Brunei has a number of diplomatic missions abroad and has close relations with Singapore, sharing an interchangeable currency regime as well as close military relations with the latter island-state. Aside from relations with other ASEAN states, of which the Philippines, Indonesia, and Malaysia are key partners, Brunei also has extensive relations with the Muslim world and the Arab world outside its own region.
- Errors in publication may be corrected by issuing a revision of the faulty Circular T or by errata in a subsequent Circular T. Aside from this, once published in Circular T, the TAI scale is not revised.
- 9 billion. Aside from drastically boosting Aon's human resources consulting capacity and entering the firm into the business process outsourcing industry, the move added 23,000 colleagues and more than $3 billion in revenue.
- The Australian Capital Territory is the smallest mainland territory (aside from the Jervis Bay Territory) and covers a total land area of [...] , slightly smaller than Luxembourg.
- The novel is still among the most famous of all detective novels: Edmund Wilson alludes to it in the title of his well-known attack on detective fiction, "Who Cares Who Killed Roger Ackroyd?" Aside from "Roger Ackroyd", the most critically acclaimed Poirot novels appeared from 1932 to 1942, including "Murder on the Orient Express" (1934); "The ABC Murders" (1935)"; Cards on the Table" (1936); and "Death on the Nile" (1937), a tale of multiple homicide upon a Nile steamer.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!