|NOUN || a batch log | batch logs |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Even though a multiplexed log has multiple streams, logs are flushed to the streams sequentially, in a single batch.
- In addition, the biofuel studies were generally done with fed batch culture in order for the algae to maintain log phase growth and maximize yields, a process that may be expensive on a larger scale.
- The System Data Engine of the Common Data Provider in IBM Z Operational Log and Data Analytics can be run stand-alone in batch mode to read SMF data from a data set and then write it to a file.
- In addition to the online log processing mode, it can be used to process logs in batch mode in an offline fashion.
- From 2 April to 17 April 2011, the "Iloilo", acting as an escort vessel for [...] conducted a joint logistics run (LOG Run) and Southern Cruise for PMA Batch 2014.
- One could also start subtasks, using so-called "Son" batch process.
- A PBR can operate in "batch mode", which involves restocking the reactor after each harvest, but it is also possible to grow and harvest continuously.
- Only when the connection is closed are the changes written to the disc in a batch.
- This can also occur when the bacterium in a closed batch culture consumes most of its nutrients and is entering the stationary phase when new nutrients are suddenly added to the growth media.
- bzr157 overall awarded 4 stars, highlighting the clean and simple interface, program stability, and batch processing actions.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!