|NOUN || a blacklist | blacklists |
|VERB || to blacklist | blacklisted | blacklisted|
blacklisting | blacklists
|SYNO ||black book | blacklist | shitlist|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
VERB to infinitive | simple past | past participle
present participle | 3rd person
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- In June 2008, the URL of the site was included in the blacklist of spam of Spanish Wikipedia, which produced an intense internal debate in the encyclopedia.
- The goal of a blacklist in a web browser is to prevent the user from visiting a malicious or deceitful web page via filtering locally.
- E-mail servers can query blacklist.example to find out if a specific host connecting to them is in the blacklist.
- "Guilty by Suspicion" is a 1991 American drama film about the Hollywood blacklist, McCarthyism, and the activities of the House Un-American Activities Committee.
- In December 2017, an article reported a blacklist Lezhin had for their artists, which specifically excluded them from advertisements and promotional events.
- Alina maintains a blacklist of processes, if there is no process information in the blacklist it uses OpenProcess() to read and process the contents in the memory dump.
- Also on May 9, it was revealed that 24K was the only idol group that was put on the blacklist by former president Park Geun-hye.
- After a member of the German Bundestag was denied entry into Russia in May 2015, Russia released a blacklist to European Union governments of 89 politicians and officials from the EU who are not allowed entry into Russia under the present sanctions regime.
- Conroy later claimed the leaked blacklist published on WikiLeaks closely resembled the official blacklist, admitting that the latest list (dated 18 March) "seemed to be close" to ACMA's current blacklist.
- She appears in the 1987 television documentary "Legacy of the Hollywood Blacklist," discussing her family's experience of the blacklist.
- Trumbo was considered an expert on the Hollywood blacklist era.
- Sanitization is typically performed by using either a whitelist or a blacklist approach.
- See also NHS treatments blacklist.
- A reference to the cached content is added to a blacklist (or ban list).
- As of 2009, the blacklist was said to contain about 450 URLs.
- Blacklisting is the action of a group or authority compiling a blacklist (or black list) of people, countries or other entities to be avoided or distrusted as being deemed unacceptable to those making the list; if people are on a blacklist, then they are considered to have done something wrong, or they are considered to be untrustworthy.
- He would later appear in a film about the Hollywood blacklist period, "The Front" (1976); his name was accompanied by his blacklist date.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!