|NOUN || a box bug | box bugs |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Hicks also created a popular diagram of the CSS Box model and a widely used trick to counter the "IE whitespace bug".
- While working for Microsoft, he also developed the "box model hack" that is used by web designers to work around the Internet Explorer box model bug.
- The piece from "A Bug's Life" had a top piece that lifted off to reveal a small box.
- He had his first major box office success with the 1997 comedy film "George of the Jungle" He lent his voice for the unreleased animated film "Big Bug Man", with Marlon Brando.
- Bug Goes to Town" (1941/1942) were all received favorably by critics, but failed at the box office during their initial theatrical runs.
- 2 million at the domestic box office. It received mostly positive reviews from critics, later earning a 78% "Fresh" rating from 18 critics on the review aggregator website Rotten Tomatoes.
- According to the European box art, the game compares itself to TOCA on steroids.
- The "Brain Quest" brand started with two decks of grommeted cards sold in a box.
- For protection against bed bugs, the mattress and box spring must both be fully enclosed with no possible openings.
- The score box, which was originally docked to the top and left edges of the screen, was completely redesigned for 2017 after much criticism during the 2016 postseason for its large size.
- Like "Snow White" before it, "Gulliver" was a success at the box-office, earning $3.27 million in the United States during its original run, even as it was limited to fifty theaters during the 1939 Christmas season.
- S. box office grosses. In 1969, "Variety" started to publish a list of the top 50 grossing films each week.
- 3 million on its opening weekend, ranking first at the box office.
- It places all the open windows in a small box on the screen that can be moved to anywhere on the screen.
- On December 18, 2015 another box set using the "Heady Nuggs" title was released by The Flaming Lips, entitled "Heady Nuggs: 20 Years After Clouds Taste Metallic 1994-1997".
- The attraction's titular theme song was written by George Wilkins and Kevin Rafferty and is included in the disc "Theme Park Classics" of the Disney Classics compilation box set.
- Box model hacks have proven unreliable because they rely on bugs in browsers' CSS support that may be fixed in later versions.
- The Box in its early life had numerous problems which have mostly been fixed by over the air updates.
- Changes are performed invasively in open-box extensible systems; i.e.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!