|NOUN || a chocolate ice | chocolate ices |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- However, Louisiana Creole cuisine tends to diverge from the original ideas brought to the region in ingredients: profiteroles, for example, use a near identical choux pastry to that which is found in modern Paris but often use vanilla or chocolate ice cream rather than custard as the filling, pralines nearly always use pecan and not almonds, and bananas foster came about when New Orleans was a key port for the import of bananas from the Caribbean Sea.
- A lemon ice cream is not superior to a chocolate ice cream, is completely based on the user's preference.
- Meanwhile, in Hell, Lucifer instructs his chief demon Pitch to travel to Earth and turn the children of the world against Santa (or else he will, as punishment, eat chocolate ice cream).
- Chocolate ice cream is ice cream with natural or artificial chocolate flavoring.
- And across the street stood the French Restaurant with the best chocolate ice cream.
- Nutty Buddy was an ice cream cone topped with vanilla ice cream, chocolate ice cream, chocolate and peanuts, manufactured in the United States.
- One is called "The Upside-down Ice Cream Cone" due to the different-colored calcite deposits which look like vanilla ice cream and chocolate ice cream, along with moss and plant life that looks like mint ice cream.
- Lately he has been presenting his music by releasing EPs such as Vodka Cocktail, Snowflake, and Chocolate Ice Cream.
- ... "Yukimi Daifuku Puchi San-iro") containing three kinds, a green tea ice cream, a chocolate ice cream, and a vanilla ice cream.
- In the dairy country of southeastern and central Pennsylvania, an ice cream soda made with vanilla ice cream and birch beer is called a "birch beer float", while chocolate ice cream and birch beer makes a "black cow".
- His name is still used in German cuisine in "Fürst-Pückler-Eis" (Prince Pückler ice cream), a Neapolitan style combination of strawberry, vanilla and chocolate ice cream.
- At least in Brazil and Portugal, a non-alcoholic ice cream soda made by combining vanilla or chocolate ice cream and Coca-Cola is known as "vaca-preta" ("black cow").
- Rocky road ice cream is a chocolate flavored ice cream. Though there are variations from the original flavor, it traditionally comprises chocolate ice cream, nuts, and whole or diced marshmallows.
- Pudzianowski is liberal with his diet and is often seen eating chocolate, ice cream or burgers.
- The original Arctic Roll features vanilla ice cream and raspberry jam; Birds Eye also produce a variant using chocolate ice cream.
- Benner's last meal consisted of four bacon cheeseburgers on toasted buns, with green peppers, tomatoes, pickles, ketchup, mustard and mayonnaise; a baked potato with butter and sour cream; french fries; onion rings; macaroni and cheese; chef salad with creamy Italian dressing; blueberry pie with chocolate ice cream; iced tea; and a Coke.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!