Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- For this purpose it is possible to use the following fact: if we draw the circle with the sum of "a" and "b" as the diameter, then the height BH (from a point of their connection to crossing with a circle) equals their geometric mean.
- The coin acceptor identifies the coin according to its mass, size, diameter, thickness, metal composition and/or magnetism, and then sends an appropriate electrical signal via its output connection.
- The communication between two diameter peers starts with the establishment of a transport connection (TCP or SCTP).
- This was built between 1970 and 1973, and had 18 m (66 ft) diameter parabolic antennae to enable radio connection beyond the horizon to Lower Saxony until 1995.
- The handle is cylindrical, generally with a larger diameter at its connection to the disk.
- At a substation, this medium-voltage electric current is increased in voltage with a transformer for connection to the high voltage electric power transmission system.
- Femtocells are cells designed for use in residential or small-business environments and connect to a telecommunications service provider's network via a broadband-internet connection.
- Kites also form the faces of several face-symmetric polyhedra and tessellations, and have been studied in connection with outer billiards, a problem in the advanced mathematics of dynamical systems.
- Although the TE-416 Tomahawk can be launched alone, it was started predominantly as upper stage in connection with other rockets, for example with a Nike rocket as first stage (Nike Tomahawk).
- Interconnection with rigid line is done with an inner bullet/inner support and a flange or connection kit.
- The trend of accelerating the speed at which welds are performed in the steel erection industry comes at a risk to the integrity of the connection.
- Each telephone conversation (connection) required the exclusive use of a channel for the duration.
- These were built in connection with a system of passageways under the platforms to give access to the track.
- As the metal ring turns, the electric current or signal is conducted through the stationary brush to the metal ring making the connection.
- As the ET is filled, excess gaseous hydrogen is vented through umbilical connections over a large diameter pipe on an arm extended from the fixed service structure.
- However, later researchers have doubted their connection to the genus because they were found outside the body cavity of the animal.
- An uninsulated drain wire is contained inside the screen to facilitate ground connection.
- Where it is impossible or impractical to discharge sewage from a property into a gravity sanitary sewer, a pressure sewer may provide an alternative means of connection.
- The basic design also ensures that the shielding is connected between socket and plug prior to any signal path connection being made.
- The GN&CR tunnels instead terminated beneath the main-line station without a running connection to the surface, rolling stock accessing the line via a yard connection at Finsbury Park.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!