|NOUN || a diaphragmatic hernia | diaphragmatic hernias / diaphragmatic herniae |
|SYNO ||diaphragmatic hernia | hiatal hernia | hiatus hernia|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Fras1 related extracellular matrix (FREM1) directly relates to congenital diaphragmatic hernia in developing fetuses.
- Mutations in this gene have been associated to cases of congenital diaphragmatic hernia.
- The existence of this foramen might cause a congenital diaphragmatic hernia, Bochdalek hernia.
- This syndrome consists of ectrodactyly or lobster-like hands, diaphragmatic hernia and absence of the corpus callosum.
- Rarely, a central tendon defect may be involved in a central congenital diaphragmatic hernia.
- Congenital defect or traumatic injury of pleuroperitoneal membrane can lead to diaphragmatic hernia.
- Diaphragmatic hernia is a defect or hole in the diaphragm that allows the abdominal contents to move into the chest cavity. Treatment is usually surgical.
- A scaphoid abdomen is when the abdomen is sucked inwards. In a newborn, it may represent a diaphragmatic hernia. In general, it is indicative of malnutrition.
- She married Peter Manuel in December 2005, and her baby son died a few days later, aged one, having had surgery for a diaphragmatic hernia.
- There are three main causes of PPHN are parenchymal diseases such as meconium aspiration syndrome, idiopathic, and hypoplastic vasculature like in a diaphragmatic hernia.
- These include: single umbilical artery, ambiguous genitalia, abdominal wall defects, diaphragmatic hernia, intestinal and respiratory anomalies, and oligohydramnios sequence defects.
- Other causes of lung collapse can include diaphragmatic hernia, or diaphragmatic spasm (breeders report the position of the gut and thorax as appearing to be like a 'stalled hiccup').
- A small amount of amniotic fluid provides a large enough quantity of cells for the tissue engineering process and could help correct a number of defects including diaphragmatic hernia and possibly repair premature membrane rupture during pregnancy.
- 1995: The world's first successful fetal surgery to correct a right-sided diaphragmatic hernia in a fetus was performed at Hutzel.
- In 2011, Sheen took on a Twitter challenge by a grieving mother to help critically ill babies born with congenital diaphragmatic hernia by supporting CHERUBS – The Association of Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia Research, Awareness and Support.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!