Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The vapors of TeCA can cause eye irritation, stinging, squinting and lacrimation in both humans and animals. This is due to direct contact of the skin and vapor rather than inhalation or digestion.
- The most common side effect is eye irritation felt as stinging or burning, which occurs in up to a third of patients.
- Common side effects of trifluridine eye drops include transient burning, stinging, local irritation, and edema of the eyelids.
- The other minor adverse effects encountered in less than 5% of patients were asthenia, burning or stinging sensation, unpleasant taste, blurred vision, eye dryness and tearing.
- The most common side effects of dipivefrine are burning, stinging and other irritations of the eye.
- Visine has been observed to cause stinging and burning upon application, and has a rebound effect that may cause eye redness to worsen.
- Wolfe used his wealth of experience and four pounds extra weight to gain the popular decision, landing a stinging blow to the eye of Pinchot with a right swing in the fourth.
- When applied to the eye, aciclovir is commonly associated (≥1% of patients) with transient mild stinging.
- Alyx Vance, a supporting protagonist of "Half-Life 2", was praised for her "stinging personality" and intelligence, developing a close bond with the player without simply being "eye candy".
- They are short, dichotomically branched and end with a group of stinging cells.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!