Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
- The hamlet of Sling derives its name from a local iron ore mine. The factory used to announce shift starts and ends using a World War 2 air raid siren until the late 1970s.
- The GWR Works became a war factory which in turn led to Swindon becoming a target for bombing raids, with the works' hooter used as one of the town's air raid siren due to its volume.
- On 1 February 1978 Issoire Aviation, a company set up by Siren, bought the assets of Wassmer and used the former Issoire factory to build gliders and to continue to support Wassmer products.
- Yamaha's factory FJR1300 police edition was formally introduced into the United States in 2018.
- Whetstone was the site of Frank Whittle's factory, where jet engines were developed.
- A water tower in Myllytulli had been built in 1921, but it was only used by the Veljekset Åström leather factory.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!