|NOUN || a fat product | fat products |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- were so called because they had much and could buy fat products.
- Alternatively, skimmed milk or similar low-fat products can be used as ingredients for cooking.
- Crisco and similar low-trans fat products are formed by the interesterification of a mixture of fully hydrogenated oils and partially hydrogenated oils.
- It also produces a line of reduced-fat products under the Lean Cuisine brand name.
- Nutrition Australia, an independent health organisation, has been campaigning for greater scope when calculating the scores, particularly where dairy and naturally higher occurring fat products are involved such as avocados.
- Chrystal Bougon is running a YouTube channel by the name FatProductReview in which Fat Products are Reviewed by Fat People For Fat People.
- "Industrial Oils and Fat Products", which was renamed after his death to "Bailey's Industrial Oils and Fat Products".
- The memoirs gives Jancko's definition of the terms "Schieringers" and "Vetkopers"; 'Vetkopers' (fatbuyers) were so called because they had much and could buy fat products.
- Low-fat products, wholemeal bread and other alternatives are common; grocery stores usually sell milk in four or five different fat levels, from 3% to 0.1%.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!