Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
- There was endless gossip, as the Queen felt an interest for the least important things, so that everything which could be forwarded to her by lackeys, lady's maids and chamber maids was „gefundenes Fressen“" and that the queen was a "master" of gossip.
- The New York City Opera staged the East Coast premiere of Stewart Wallace's "Hopper's Wife" – a 1997 chamber opera about an imagined marriage between Edward Hopper and the gossip columnist Hedda Hopper, at Harlem Stage in 2016.
- He staged the East Coast premiere composer Stewart Wallace's and librettist Michael Korie's “Hopper’s Wife” for the New York City Opera This surreal erotically charged 90-minute 1997 chamber opera fantasy about an imagined marriage between the painter Edward Hopper and the gossip columnist Hedda Hopper premiered at Harlem Stage April 28 with performances through May 1, 2016.
- For a lustful person, there is a door to a fire chamber.
- Upon hearing the story he was filled with anger and sentenced his daughter to be locked in her chamber.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!