|NOUN || a graffiti removal | graffiti removals |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- "The Subconscious Art of Graffiti Removal" makes the observation that the process of destroying one art form unwittingly creates another, while his installation piece "Ride a Wave To Tomorrow’s Sunset" reflects on society's need for ‘synthetic meditation’.
- Safe graffiti removal programs are developed in conjunction with government and graffiti remover chemical manufacturers.
- Clean-up/graffiti removal is where the youth break into groups, led by the cabinet, to sweep or paint over the graffiti of the alleyways of San Francisco's Chinatown.
- Steven is the head of a successful graffiti removal company and Barry, his younger brother, works for him as he is struggling to get income and recognition from being an artist.
- Exterior cleaning companies can focus on residential or commercial cleaning, and exterior cleaners may specialize in a particular field, e.g., the cleaning of bronze monuments or graffiti removal.
- Additionally, the police coordinated with other city agencies regarding graffiti removal and abandoned car removal, as residents expressed those two issues as major frustrations within their communities.
- Aside from seasonal vegetation control and occasional graffiti removal, the viaduct requires no regular maintenance other than periodic bridge inspections from Amtrak.
- These action plans can cover a wide range of community-based problems from anti-social behaviour to environmental concerns such as graffiti removal.
- Councils also now have the power to serve a "graffiti removal notice" on the person in control (usually the owner) of any surface that is street furniture (street furniture is, usually a telephone box, letterbox, bus stop) where graffiti has been applied, this legislation does not apply to private property.
- They engage in a variety of community service and conservation projects, including stadium cleanup, trash pickup and graffiti removal.
- The unit has been stored in Wellington Railway yard awaiting a move to Maymorn to join Cyclops, with some graffiti removal work undertaken on the unit.
- A Transport for London representative said "Our graffiti removal teams are staffed by professional cleaners, not professional art critics".
- If the surface is vandalized the coating can be partially removed using a combination of graffiti removal solvent and high-pressure washer.
- "The Subconscious Art of Graffiti Removal" (USA, 2001, 16 min) is an experimental documentary directed by filmmaker Matt McCormick, based on the ideas of Avalon Kalin and narrated by Miranda July that makes the tongue-in-cheek argument that municipal efforts by Portland, Oregon to mask and erase graffiti is an important new movement in modern art stemming from the repressed artistic desires of city workers.
- These requests include but are not limited to: missed rubbish collection, graffiti removal, License & Inspection inquiries, and pothole repairs.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!